We personally analyze your application to find the best Group Health Insurance for YOU!
Group Medical costs continue to rise. Custom Employee Benefits Insurance Services, Inc. can help!!!
Whether you are a large or small employer Custom Employee Benefits can help.
Having a group medical insurance policy will help you hire and maintain a stable workforce. It will decrease absenteeism by having a healthier workforce. It can help make healthcare coverage affordable to your employees and their dependents. Keeping your employees healthy is the key to maintaining workplace morale and retaining the labor on which your business depends. If you are unable to afford a policy to cover your entire staff you can also:
- Cover a class of employees such as your office and management and exclude the rest of your employees.
- Contribute different amounts toward the medical insurance premium for different classes of employees.
- Offer a limited coverage plan that covers out patient needs.
- Offer multiple plans where you pay for the least expensive plan and allow the employees to pay the difference for more comprehensive coverage.
- Refer employees to our firm for individual coverage.
Some Group Health Insurance Facts:
- Group Medical Insurance is usually tax deductible and in some cases you are eligible for a tax credit as well.
- Most small group coverage is guaranteed to be approved and will accept pre-existing conditions where you or your employees may otherwise not be able to obtain coverage.
- You can terminate your group policy with 30 days notice at any time with no liability.
- You will get credit for deductibles met on your indemnity plan if you leave your current carrier in the middle of the policy year by providing the new carrier with a copy of your last paid bill (your explanation of medical benefits) from your prior carrier.
- You will not get credit for prescription deductibles.
Custom Employee Benefits Insurance Services, Inc. Special Services:
- Requests quotes from every insurance company every year.
- We never accept the insurance company’s first offer; we negotiate aggressively on behalf of our clients.
- This is still the most important function a broker can provide.
- Our job is to earn our commission, not just obtain quotes.
- We prepare detailed provider comparisons, saving you the time it takes to verify that your employee’s physicians are included in the insurance company’s network.
- We will also analyze if the prescriptions you and or your employees are taking are in the carriers formulary.
- We make it easier to implement an insurance policy by providing you and your employees with enrollment specialists who will explain the benefits you are providing as well as the cost to the employees to purchase the plan for themselves and or their dependents. We also explain any optional benefits you elect to make available to your employees.
- We will meet with your human resources personnel and review with them how to manage your health insurance plan.
- We will assist you in obtaining the current letters you need to provide to your employees advising them of their rights of COBRA, HIPAA conversion, etc.
- In most cases we do COBRA administration free of charge.
- We will assist you in setting up a cafeteria plan.
- Custom Employee Benefits Insurance Services, Inc. provides you with a personal Customer Service Representative to assist you throughout the plan term with any inquiries or problems.
- We will assist you with all of your medical billing and claim problems. Our staff is fully trained and experienced with the claims processing procedures for all of the major insurers.
- We will assist you in getting referrals to specialists and selecting new providers.
- We call our clients quarterly to see if there are any problems requiring our assistance and to make sure you have received the service you deserve.
- We provide you with a full market analysis annually. The analysis outlines the direction of the current marketplace, plan alternatives and a detailed cost comparison. This will provide you with the tools you need to decide which insurer will provide you with the best value for your current benefits. We will also help you to decide if you should modify your plan benefits for additional savings. Our goal is to get you the best return on investment not just the best price for your current benefits.
Start now by filling out the above form to find the best Group Health Insurance policy for your company. Your provided information will enable us to find the best Group Health Insurance carrier and plans to suit your specific needs! We are happy to meet with you in person. Our aim is to create strong relationships with our clients by proving personalized service. This process begins by finding you the most suitable coverage for your large or small business!
Primary Group Medical Company Affiliations:
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Health