We personally analyze your application to find the best Medicare Insurance plan for YOU!
Our federal government offers Medicare health insurance to individuals who are eligible for Social Security benefits (age 65+) or those individuals who have been granted permanent disability. There are a number of government-offered plans and combinations available, however they do not cover all necessary regular medical or hospital care. Supplemental Medicare health insurance can be purchased to augment government-provided coverage, and we are here to help you find the best plan to suit your specific needs.
In order to qualify for supplemental coverage you need to have Medicare Part A (hospital coverage) and Medicare Part B (doctor coverage). While Medicare Part A is provided free of cost, Medicare Part B will need to be purchased. The cost for Medicare part B is more expensive for individuals with incomes greater than $85,000 or families with incomes greater then $170,000 per year.
Medicare pays 80% of the charges they approve. Supplemental coverage pays the remaining 20% that is approved for payment but is not paid by Medicare. Supplemental plans have optional benefits that cover other things that are not covered by Medicare. Such benefits may include Medicare Part A (hospital) deductibles, Part B (doctor) deductibles, partial coverage of any excess charges (where the doctor will not accept the amount that Medicare approves), foreign travel coverage, blood transfusions, skilled nursing coinsurance, hospice care and in-home health care.
In addition, you will need to purchase a prescription card. While Medicare subsidizes the cost of your prescriptions, you will need to select a prescription card provider.
Fill in the form above to be connected with our insurance professionals, and we will assist you in selecting the plan that best fits your needs and budget.